Kamus bahasa Indonesia/Bm
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- an initialism of or a short abbreviated form for two foreign languages, in which namely they are "Bahasa Mandarin" (or the Standard Chinese-Mandarin language) and "Bahasa Melayu" (or the Malay language); also an initialism of or a short abbreviated form for another one of Indonesians's local ethnic languages known as "Bahasa Mualang" (or the Mualang language), is an Ibanic (Malayic-Dayak) language spoken in the interior of western Kalimantan (Borneo), Indonesia.
- (Russian) an initialism of or a contraction name for "Boyevaya Mashina Desanta", or the Combat Vehicle (of the) Airborne.
- an initialism of or for "Badan Meteorologi dan Geofisika", or the Meteorological and Geophysical Agency.
- an abbreviated form of or a short contraction for "bitmap", meaning the method of storing information that maps an image pixel, bit by bit.
- BMS TV
- a syllabic initialism of or a short contraction form for "Banyumas Televisi", or the Banyumas Television (Station).
- (German) an initialism of or for "Bayerische Motoren Werke", or in English it is called the Bavarian Motor Works.