Kamus bahasa Indonesia/Dw
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- two (formal and only in certain constructions).
- a bilingual speaker.
- the twentieth anniversary.
- having dual functions, especially of the military, referring to its soldierly and political roles.
- (linguistics) digraph (not a common word).
- having dual citizenship or double citizenship.
- a syllabic abbreviation of or for "Dwi-Komando Rakyat", or the People's Twin Commands, which comprises the people's two mandates: crush Malaysia and defend the revolution (a slogan for the anti-Malaysia campaign that was held during Sukarno era or around the time of 1963AD to 1965AD).
- biweekly (not a common word).
- (linguistics) disyllabic (not a common word).
- duumvirate, two working as one.
- the Indonesian flag, the Red and White, two-coloured.
- bimonthly (not a common word).