Kamus bahasa Indonesia/Nu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- an acronym of or for "Nahdlatul Ulama", or the Islamic Scholar Resurgence, an association of Muslim scholars and a political party during the 1970s.
- (sila lihat: tumpang.)
- over there, somewhat far away, yonder (poetic word).
- lustrous, illuminated, pure, inner.
- Nusa Tenggara
- the Lesser Sunda Islands (between Bali and Timor).
- Nusa Tenggara Barat: a western Lesser Sunda province in Indonesia, consisting of the islands of Lombok and Sumbawa. Its capital city is Mataram, on Lombok.
- Nusa Tenggara Timur: an eastern Lesser Sunda province in Indonesia, consisting of the major islands of Flores, Sumba, and part of Timor. Its capital city is Kupang, on western Timor.
- archipelago, the Indonesian Archipelago.