Laman perhubungan anda dengan komuniti Wiktionary!
"Perintis Kegemilangan Wiktionary Bahasa Melayu!"
Laman ini adalah kemudahan kepada pengguna-pengguna Wiktionary untuk berbincang mengenai perkara di Kamus Wiki ini. Walau bagaimanapun:
Untuk memudahkan pembacaan soalan bagi mengemukakan jawapan, tolong:
- 1 Request for comment on Commons: Should Wikimedia support MP4 video?
- 2 Universal Language Selector will be enabled by default again on this wiki by 21 February 2014
- 4 Call for project ideas: funding is available for community experiments
- 6 Changes to the default site typography coming soon
- 7 Pronunciation Recording
- 8 Sorotan Wikimedia, Mac 2014
- 9 Using only UploadWizard for uploads
- 10 Media Viewer
- 11 Media Viewer is now live on this wiki
- 12 IMPORTANT: Admin activity review
- 13 Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decisions
- 14 Process ideas for software development
- 15 Grants to improve your project
- 16 Meta RfCs on two new global groups
- 17 Cadangan cara membezakan "no" (inggeris) dan "no" (jepun)
- 18 Pindah semua templat kepada penggunaan Modul berskrip Lua
- 19 Global AbuseFilter
- 20 term
Request for comment on Commons: Should Wikimedia support MP4 video?[sunting]
I apologize for this message being only in English. Please translate it if needed to help your community.
The Wikimedia Foundation's multimedia team seeks community guidance on a proposal to support the MP4 video format. This digital video standard is used widely around the world to record, edit and watch videos on mobile phones, desktop computers and home video devices. It is also known as H.264/MPEG-4 or AVC.
Supporting the MP4 format would make it much easier for our users to view and contribute video on Wikipedia and Wikimedia projects -- and video files could be offered in dual formats on our sites, so we could continue to support current open formats (WebM and Ogg Theora).
However, MP4 is a patent-encumbered format, and using a proprietary format would be a departure from our current practice of only supporting open formats on our sites -- even though the licenses appear to have acceptable legal terms, with only a small fee required.
We would appreciate your guidance on whether or not to support MP4. Our Request for Comments presents views both in favor and against MP4 support, based on opinions we’ve heard in our discussions with community and team members.
All users are welcome to participate, whether you are active on Commons, Wikipedia, other Wikimedia project -- or any site that uses content from our free media repository.
You are also welcome to join tomorrow's Office hours chat on IRC, this Thursday, January 16, at 19:00 UTC, if you would like to discuss this project with our team and other community members.
Universal Language Selector will be enabled by default again on this wiki by 21 February 2014[sunting]
On January 21 2014 the MediaWiki extension Universal Language Selector (ULS) was disabled on this wiki. A new preference was added for logged-in users to turn on ULS. This was done to prevent slow loading of pages due to ULS webfonts, a behaviour that had been observed by the Wikimedia Technical Operations team on some wikis.
We are now ready to enable ULS again. The temporary preference to enable ULS will be removed. A new checkbox has been added to the Language Panel to enable/disable font delivery. This will be unchecked by default for this wiki, but can be selected at any time by the users to enable webfonts. This is an interim solution while we improve the feature of webfonts delivery.
Call for project ideas: funding is available for community experiments[sunting]
I apologize if this message is not in your language. Please help translate it.
Do you have an idea for a project that could improve your community? Individual Engagement Grants from the Wikimedia Foundation help support individuals and small teams to organize experiments for 6 months. You can get funding to try out your idea for online community organizing, outreach, tool-building, or research to help make Wiktionary better. In March, we’re looking for new project proposals.
Examples of past Individual Engagement Grant projects:
- Organizing social media for Chinese Wikipedia ($350 for materials)
- Improving gadgets for Visual Editor ($4500 for developers)
- Coordinating access to reliable sources for Wikipedians ($7500 for project management, consultants and materials)
- Building community and strategy for Wikisource (€10000 for organizing and travel)
Hope to have your participation,
--Siko Bouterse, Head of Individual Engagement Grants, Wikimedia Foundation 19:44, 28 Februari 2014 (UTC)
Changes to the default site typography coming soon[sunting]
This week, the typography on Wikimedia sites will be updated for all readers and editors who use the default "Vector" skin. This change will involve new serif fonts for some headings, small tweaks to body content fonts, text size, text color, and spacing between elements. The schedule is:
- April 1st: non-Wikipedia projects will see this change live
- April 3rd: Wikipedias will see this change live
This change is very similar to the "Typography Update" Beta Feature that has been available on Wikimedia projects since November 2013. After several rounds of testing and with feedback from the community, this Beta Feature will be disabled and successful aspects enabled in the default site appearance. Users who are logged in may still choose to use another skin, or alter their personal CSS, if they prefer a different appearance. Local common CSS styles will also apply as normal, for issues with local styles and scripts that impact all users.
For more information:
- sérif: (rupa taip) unjuran kecil yg menjulur drpd hujung coret sesuatu huruf sama ada di bawah atau di atas.
- sansérif: (rupa taip) bentuk huruf yg tidak mempunyai serif. ...Aurora... (bincang) 05:24, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
Dear Wiktionary community!
- About me
- My name is Rainer Rillke, and I have been volunteering at Wikimedia Commons for 3 years now, gathering experience around media files. I've been always interested in how things work and how one could improve them.
- The idea
- One idea that appeared last Summer was allowing the recording of small chunks of speech, uploading that to Wikimedia Commons in the background and including this into a Wiktionary entry without having the hassle doing everything by hand or installing additional software. That idea led to the foundation of MediaWiki extension PronunciationRecording during the Google Summer of Code. However, this was not completed; instead development is stale for over 5 months now.
- My proposal
- To make this going to work, so Wiktionary has an immediate benefit of this feature, I would like to provide the work done so far as a gadget and add some more work in regard to usability. You can see my plan at m:Grants:IEG/Finish Pronunciation Recording. And more importantly, you can give me a hand, if you are interested by writing your comments.
Sorotan Wikimedia, Mac 2014[sunting]
- Sorotan Yayasan Wikimedia
- Data dan Trend-trend
- Sorotan-sorotan lain daripada gerakan Wikimedia
Using only UploadWizard for uploads[sunting]
Hello! It was noted that on this wiki you have less than 10 local files. Presumably, you therefore don't have interest nor energies to have hundreds templates with the now required HTML, even less a local EDP. However, this means that users here will experience a mostly broken and/or illegal uploading. I propose to
- have local upload restricted to the "Penyelia" group (for emergency uploads) and
- the sidebar point to commons:Special:UploadWizard,
so that you can avoid local maintenance and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons and existing files will not be affected.
I'll get this done in one week from now.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove your wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
Nemo 20:38, 19 Mei 2014 (UTC)
- Ini selaras dengan Wiktionary:Polisi penggunaan imej. ...Aurora... (bincang) 07:33, 4 Jun 2014 (UTC)
Greetings, my apologies for writing in English.
I wanted to let you know that Media Viewer will be released to this wiki in the coming weeks. Media Viewer allows readers of Wikimedia projects to have an enhanced view of files without having to visit the file page, but with more detail than a thumbnail. You can try Media Viewer out now by turning it on in your Beta Features. If you do not enjoy Media Viewer or if it interferes with your work after it is turned on you will be able to disable Media Viewer as well in your preferences. I invite you to share what you think about Media Viewer and how it can be made better in the future.
Thank you for your time. - Keegan (WMF) 21:29, 23 Mei 2014 (UTC)
Media Viewer is now live on this wiki[sunting]
Greetings— and sorry for writing in English, please translate if it will help your community,
Media Viewer displays images in larger size when you click on their thumbnails, to provide a better viewing experience. Users can now view images faster and more clearly, without having to jump to separate pages — and its user interface is more intuitive, offering easy access to full-resolution images and information, with links to the file repository for editing. The tool has been tested extensively across all Wikimedia wikis over the past six months as a Beta Feature and has been released to the largest Wikipedias, all language Wikisources, and the English Wikivoyage already.
If you do not like this feature, you can easily turn it off by clicking on "Disable Media Viewer" at the bottom of the screen, pulling up the information panel (or in your your preferences) whether you have an account or not. Learn more in this Media Viewer Help page.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about Media Viewer. You are invited to share your feedback in this discussion on MediaWiki.org in any language, to help improve this feature. You are also welcome to take this quick survey in English, en français, o español.
IMPORTANT: Admin activity review[sunting]
Hello. A new policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc) was recently adopted by global community consensus (your community received a notice about the discussion). According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on smaller wikis. To the best of our knowledge, your wiki does not have a formal process for removing "advanced rights" from inactive accounts. This means that the stewards will take care of this according to the new admin activity review here.
We have determined that the following users meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for more than 2 years):
- Yosri (administrator)
These users will receive a notification soon, asking them to start a community discussion if they want to retain some or all of their rights. If the users do not respond, then their advanced rights will be removed by the stewards.
However, if you as a community would like to create your own activity review process superseding the global one, want to make another decision about these inactive rights holders, or already have a policy that we missed, then please notify the stewards on Meta-Wiki so that we know not to proceed with the rights review on your wiki. Thanks, Rschen7754 19:23, 16 Ogos 2014 (UTC)
Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decisions[sunting]
The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.
If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.
Process ideas for software development[sunting]
’’My apologies for writing in English.’’
I am notifying you that a brainstorming session has been started on Meta to help the Wikimedia Foundation increase and better affect community participation in software development across all wiki projects. Basically, how can you be more involved in helping to create features on Wikimedia projects? We are inviting all interested users to voice their ideas on how communities can be more involved and informed in the product development process at the Wikimedia Foundation. It would be very appreciated if you could translate this message to help inform your local communities as well.
I and the rest of my team welcome you to participate. We hope to see you on Meta.
Grants to improve your project[sunting]
- Apologies for English. Please help translate this message.
Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants program is accepting proposals for funding new experiments from September 1st to 30th. Your idea could improve Wikimedia projects with a new tool or gadget, a better process to support community-building on your wiki, research on an important issue, or something else we haven't thought of yet. Whether you need $200 or $30,000 USD, Individual Engagement Grants can cover your own project development time in addition to hiring others to help you.
- Submit your proposal
- Get help: In IdeaLab or an upcoming Hangout session MediaWiki message delivery (bincang) 16:51, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Meta RfCs on two new global groups[sunting]
There are currently requests for comment open on meta to create two new global groups. The first is a group for members of the OTRS permissions queue, which would grant them autopatrolled rights on all wikis except those who opt-out. That proposal can be found at m:Requests for comment/Creation of a global OTRS-permissions user group. The second is a group for Wikimedia Commons admins and OTRS agents to view deleted file pages through the 'viewdeletedfile' right on all wikis except those who opt-out. The second proposal can be found at m:Requests for comment/Global file deletion review.
We would like to hear what you think on both proposals. Both are in English; if you wanted to translate them into your native language that would also be appreciated.
It is possible for individual projects to opt-out, so that users in those groups do not have any additional rights on those projects. To do this please start a local discussion, and if there is consensus you can request to opt-out of either or both at m:Stewards' noticeboard.Thanks and regards, Ajraddatz (talk) 18:04, 26 Oktober 2014 (UTC)
Cadangan cara membezakan "no" (inggeris) dan "no" (jepun)[sunting]
Saya mahu buat sebutan "の" dalam rumi. Tetapi apabila difikirkan semula BI juga ada perkataan "no". Jadi saya buat seperti ini:
- Hai SNN95! Anda hanya perlu menciptanya di lema no. no juga merupakan sebutan bagi ノ dan merupakan perkataan bagi 37 bahasa! --Malaysiaboy (bincang) 10:35, 29 Oktober 2014 (UTC)
Pindah semua templat kepada penggunaan Modul berskrip Lua[sunting]
Saya sedang giat memindahkan kesemua templat lapuk kepada penggunaan Modul. Penggunaan Modul lebih stabil jika dibandingkan penggunaan kod ringkas templat sahaja. Kod Lua boleh diputar belit tanpa sebarang masalah. Jadi izinkan saya berbuat demikian kepada semua templat demi kebaikan bersama. Jika ada yang mahu menolong, amat diperlukan. SNN95 (bincang) 16:46, 29 Oktober 2014 (UTC)
- Kk. Terima kasih untuk sudi menolong Wikikamus ini. Harap-harap Wikikamus ini berkembang pesat seperti Wikipedia. Semoga berjaya! --Malaysiaboy (bincang) 07:46, 30 Oktober 2014 (UTC)
- Haha! Apa-apa hal pun saya kena kemaskini bahagian templat baru lah saya menyumbang lebih banyak perkataan, terutamanya bahasa Jepun. SNN95 (bincang) 17:29, 30 Oktober 2014 (UTC)
- Kkk. Terjemahkan nama templat jika boleh dan lihat Wiktionary:Memulakan laman baru dan lema yang telah saya cipta sebagai panduan. Contohnya: Perkataan terbitan -> Terbitan, Imbuhan awalan -> Awalan, Kata adjektif -> Kata sifat. Tambah lagi rakan Wikikamus di sini ^_^ --Malaysiaboy (bincang) 23:57, 30 Oktober 2014 (UTC)
- P.s. Tolong pindahkan nama-nama bahasa dari Modul:languages Semakan 94119 ke Modul:languages/data3/(huruf). Lama sudah Aurora terjemahkan ;c --Malaysiaboy (bincang) 00:35, 31 Oktober 2014 (UTC)
- Haha! Apa-apa hal pun saya kena kemaskini bahagian templat baru lah saya menyumbang lebih banyak perkataan, terutamanya bahasa Jepun. SNN95 (bincang) 17:29, 30 Oktober 2014 (UTC)
Abusefilter adalah ekstensi MediaWiki digunakan untuk mengesan pola tingkah laku berkemungkinan kasar, seperti pola vandalisme dan spam. Pada tahun 2013, Global AbuseFilters telah diaktifkan pada satu set terhad wiki termasuk Meta-Wiki, MediaWiki.org, Wikispecies dan semua "wiki kecil". Baru-baru ini, penapis penyalahgunaan global telah diaktifkan pada "wiki bersaiz sederhana" juga. Penapis ini sedang diuruskan oleh pelayan di Meta-Wiki dan telah terbukti sangat berkesan dalam mencegah serangan spam besar-besaran di seluruh projek-projek Wikimedia. Walau bagaimanapun, terdapat masa ini tiada dasar mengenai bagaimana AbuseFilters global akan berjaya walaupun terdapat cadangan. Terdapat ulasan permintaan yang berterusan mengikut dasar yang mengawal penggunaan AbuseFilters global. Dalam pada itu, wiki tertentu boleh memilih untuk keluar daripada menggunakan Abusefilter global. Semua wiki boleh membuat permintaan ke senarai ini di Meta-Wiki. Maklumat lanjut boleh didapati di halaman ini di Meta-Wiki. Jika anda mempunyai sebarang pertanyaan, jangan ragu untuk bertanya kepada m:Talk:Global Abusefilter.
Di en.wikt, mereka menggunakan term dalam kategori. Contohya: Malay terms derived from Arabic, Chinese archaic terms dan sebagainya. Patutkah term diterjemah kepada kata, istilah, perkataan atau sebagainya? Mana satu yang lebih tepat? --Malaysiaboy (bincang) 04:26, 11 Disember 2014 (UTC)